- Information that you provide by filling in any of the forms on the website. This includes information provided such as your name, email address, telephone number.
- Registration or Contact Form(s) or when you sign up to receive newsletters.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, your organisations name and location, business contact details, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services;
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
- To keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions which we consider may be of interest to you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.