Elementor Review from SmartSEO4you:If you are sure whether Elementor is the right page builder plugin for your website, then keep reading this article. In this post, we’ll show you what you can do with this tool, we’ll list all of its pros and cons, which will help you to make your purchase decision.
What is Elementor?Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. It allows you:
- To work with all WordPress themes, so you can keep your current design and still get all of the Elementor’s benefits.
- To create great-looking posts and pages that are unique, compared to the standard posts/pages templates that come with any WordPress theme.
- To use a 100% separate interface to work on the posts and pages.
- To build a website/websites without deep knowledge of HTML/CSS/PHP — everything can be done through a user-friendly interface.
- To preview any work you do or any changes you make to the website right away.
Features and Benefits of Elementors
- Front-End Page Builder – as a front-end builder, Elementor gives you a real-time preview of the changes you make. Whether you need to add a CTA and tweak it to get it just how you want it or change from a single to multi-column layout, you can immediately see the changes you make.
- Page Templates – page templates are a huge time saver. It lets you create a specific type of page in just a few clicks.
Elementor's Pros and Cons
Our Latest News
Elementor Review from SmartSEO4you: If you are sure whether Elementor is the right page builder plugin for your website, then keep reading this article. In
Why is SEO important? Just think, you could have the most amazing website in the world, but if nobody can find it, that won’t matter.
You have heard the term “White Hat SEO’ so many times, but do you actually know what does it mean? If you still not sure
If you are really curious to know what the most common ‘black hat SEO’ tactics are still used to manipulate search engine result page (SERP)