Why is it Important to Perform an SEO Audit?
SEO audits are an important and necessary component of keeping your SEO strategy up to date. If your website isn’t properly optimised for search, you’re missing out on significant amount of search engine traffic, as well as attention from prospects – potential customers. There are several reasons why you really require to perform an SEO audit of your websites. Here they are:
OUR BASIC PLAN
Learn more about our Amazing Basic Plan
The basic site audit includes:
- The site’s hygiene review, basic technical checks that the site requires to work with search engines.
- The site’s content structure to maximise visibility and user experience.
- Presentation. Elements of the site that affect CTR and the way the search results look.
- Page Power. How the pages interact and pass page rank from one page to another.
- Performance. How the site works across different devices and internet connections.
BasicSEO Audit with Insightful Report
From £ 199
99Depending on the size of the website
- SEO Audit
- Complete Detailed Report
- Basic recommendations on improvement